Angel on Christmas Tree

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy White Christmas (Background: Angel decoration on Christmas tree)

One minutes left to the "C" day! (According to GMT+7)
Meanwhile, let us celebrate this calm Christmas Eve. By the way, some people also called it White Christmas. Even though I don't know the reason behind it, but it surely feels like that. Don't you agree? =) Hmmm, now that I'm thinking about it. Could it probably because of the snowfall? .......... Okay, forget about that! Let's talk about last year activity.

Angel decoration on Christmas tree

So last year, I didn't get to celebrate it in Jakarta. I was still in Medan with my dad and bro. We celebrate it by having dinner with our relatives. It wasn't much, but I miss the kinship atmosphere! While this year, I don't know. I don't have any plan, maybe have a family dinner or go shopping with my mom or just like today, sitting in front of my laptop, edit photos and videos here and there, upload it on the internet for my blog post. Nothing special, except I already had a boyfriend this time. =)  

Angeline sitting & smiling. (Outfit: Lilac long-sleeve shirt, black satin skirt, & shocking pink bag)

Oh yes, I also watched Running Man today. I was actually really looking forward to Monday Couple performance, but... there isn't much lovey-dovey things in this episode. Ahhh, too bad! It's still good anyway and I'm still shocked with the fact that Gary always win on Christmas day! O.O  Even in this episode, he also manage to win with his partner, Gil. Such a lucky man!

By the way, three photos above was taken 2 or 3 years ago, when I had Christmas dinner with my friends. Looking at it makes me feel nostalgic. =) That's it for now. I'm sorry for the lacking of soul in this posts. Hope I could make better post tomorrow. Have a great night!

Signature of Angeline Indriani for her blog

2 comments:

  1. So lovely post! I really love your blog! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
    Let’s follow each other! I hope we will keep in touch. ♡

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much! I find your blog very feminine and cute!
      Done following you, dear. =D

      Delete

Feel free to leave your thoughts here. =D